With just a handful of ingredients and about a half an hour, you can whip up some of the fluffiest, tastiest cupcakes imaginable. As usual, there’s not a pinch of added sugar to be found. Try making the mini-muffins and bringing them to your next party. They always go over very well for us!
Combine organic cream cheese mixed with stevia and vanilla to taste. Spread on top of the muffins, or use it as a dip. Add some coconut milk to thin the mixture if needed.
- 1/2 cup plain amasai, or organic plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup erythritol (like Swerve) or stevia to taste
- 2 organic eggs
- 2-1/2 cups almond flour
- 1/4 teaspon sea salt
- 1/2 teaspon baking soda
- 2 tablespoon ground cinnamon
- 4 tablespoon erythritol (like Swerve), xylitol or stevia to taste
- 2 tablespoon organic unsalted butter or coconut butter, melted
- Preheat oven to 310 degrees F.
- Combine all the wet ingredients into a bowl and blend well with a spoon.
- Add the dry ingredients and blend well with a spoon.
- Blend all the topping ingredients using a fork.
- Place cupcake liners in a muffin pan and fill the liners 2/3 with batter.
- Add small crumble of topping for mini muffins or about a tablespoon of topping for large muffins on top of the batter.
- Use toothpick or skewer to mix some of the topping into the batter (or just leave it on top).
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until a toothpick placed in the center of a muffin comes out clean and the tops are starting to brown.