These grain- and gluten-free chicken tenders have the crispness your kids craze, without the nasty trans fats of fast food tenders.
- 1 lb organic chicken tenders or chicken breasts, pounded thin.
- 1/2 cup cup grapeseed oil Vegenaise. (This brand is readily available and has a purple top. There are other versions that use canola oil, which we do NOT recommend.)
- 1 cup almond flour.
- Sea salt and black pepper to taste.
- Season chicken with salt and pepper.
- Dredge in Vegenaise and then in almond flour.
- Place in a glass baking dish and bake at 350 degrees for about 30 – 40 minutes depending on the thickness of the chicken.