You ready for the most delicious recipe we’ve ever posted? Well here it is. Light, refreshing and a breeze to make, these cupcakes look amazing and taste even better.
- 1-3/4 cups already cooked white beans (Great Northerns)
- 1/2 avocado
- handful of spinach
- 5 large eggs
- 1 tbs pure vanilla extract
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 6 T unsalted organic butter or extra virgin coconut oil
- 3/4 cups xylitol plus 1/2 tsp erythritol (or stevia to taste)
- 6 T almond flour
- 1 teaspon aluminum-free baking powder
- 1/2 teaspon teaspoon baking soda
- 1 lime zest
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Drain and rinse beans and shake off excess water.
- Place the beans, three of the eggs, avocado, spinach, vanilla, xylitol and salt into blender. Blend on high until beans are completely liquified. Make sure there are no chunks.
- Mix together almond flour, baking soda, and baking powder in a small bowl.
- In a larger bowl, beat butter with xylitol until light and fluffy. Add zest and juice from lime and the remaining two eggs, beating for one minute after each addition.
- Pour bean batter into egg mixture and mix.
- Finally, stir in almond flour mixture and beat the batter on high for one minute or until smooth.
- Fill cupcake liners 1/2 way and bake at 350 degrees for 40-45 minutes.
- Cupcake is done when the top is rounded and firm to the touch. It may be very brown, but it is not burnt.
- Cool on cooling rack. Let cool until cake reaches room temperature.
- Then, frost and refrigerate the cake.