We are nearing the perfect season for a refreshing drink that is fragrant and cooling to the sense. This “tea-party” style drink is perfect for a summer afternoon, a brunch, baby shower or wedding shower. It has such a unique taste, everyone will be asking what it is.
- 8 cups filtered water
- 2 tsp spoonable stevia
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- 1/8 cup dried lavender (or 1/4 cup fresh lavender flowers)
- 1 cup fresh lemon juice
- lemon slices or blueberries (optional)
- Combine 4 cups of water, stevia, lavender, and lemon zest in a pan.
- Bring to a boil and simmer until water turns a light shade of pink - about 10 minutes.
- Strain sauce and discard flowers.
- Pour into a pitcher and add the lemon juice and remaining water. Serve over ice with lemon slices or blueberries.