Core Plan, Serves 1-2
Simple yet satisfying. And it doesn't take long to whip up. You get to enjoy a tasty and filling breakfast, and then go enjoy the rest of your day.
Plus, who doesn't like to start their day with a little salmon every once in a while? Enjoy!
- 2 organic, free-range eggs, scrambled
- 1/2 - 3/4 cup smoked salmon, chopped into small bits
- 1-2 tbsps organic cream cheese
- Fresh or dried dill, to taste
- Sea salt and pepper, to taste
- 1 tbsp coconut oil or butter
- Optional: Additional herbs and spices, spinach, kale, diced onions
- Heat a non-toxic skillet on the stove. Add butter or coconut oil and heat until melted.
- Add eggs and cook until stiffened but not completely done.
- Add the rest of the ingredients and mix well. Serve immediately.