No need for Paul Newman now. This delicious dressing is easy to make and adds the right amount of spice to any salad or chicken dish.
1 tsp chili powder
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1 cup fresh pineapple
- 2 tbsp fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 orange squeezed for juice
- 4 tsp apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 tsp minced jalapeno pepper
- 2 silver red oinions
- 1 clove garlic pressed or minced
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- Process all ingredients in a blender until well combined and then drizzle in olive oil at a lower speed.
- Serving suggestion: Serve over fresh greens (spinach, spring mix), red onions, pineapple chunks, organic bell peppers and add grilled chicken or salmon if desired.