This recipe gets rave reviews whenever I make it. People always ask what is in them. The best part about it is that it is only 3 ingredients, takes literally minutes to make, and tastes delicious.
- 1 pint button or baby bella mushrooms (cleaned with damp towel and stems removed)
- 1/2 brick organic cream cheese, softened
- 6 slices uncured turkey bacon (cooked and chopped into small pieces)
- Preheat the oven to 350 degrees.
- Mix the cream cheese with the chopped bacon and fill each mushroom cap. You will want a small mound on top.
- Bake for 15-20 minutes on a parchment lined baking sheet. Serve warm or at room temperature.