Core & Advanced Plan Approved, Serves 4-6
The nutrition in this dish is out of this world and so is the taste. This recipe is great for people new to kale, even for those who say they don't like it. You can customize it to your taste and it is great for packing on the go.
- 2 Bunches bunches kale, stems removed and chopped
- 2-3 cloves cloves garlic, minced or pressed
- 2 tbsp tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tbsp tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 1 tsp teaspoon liquid aminos or tamari
- 1 tbsp tablespoon nutritional yeast, optional
- 1 Juice from 1 lemon
- 2-4 tbsp tablespoons of tahini (sesame paste)
- Put all ingredients in a large bowl and massage the kale with your hands, really working the mixture together and breaking down the kale. It should reduce quite a bit.
- Serve immediately or store in the refrigerator.